Yes, as long as you're over 18 years old.
We work hard to make sure our homes and communities are great places to live, so if you have convictions for certain offences, history of nuisance, violence or anti-social behaviour or large housing debt you may not be able to join us at the moment.
We'll need to see original (not photocopied) documents to confirm who you are and that you are eligible to rent a home. These include:
- Birth certificate
- Driving licence
- National Identity Card
- Immigration status documents
- Benefits entitlement letters
Average 2019 weekly rent prices...
- One bedroom home - £70.19 or £304.16 pcm
- Two bedroom home - £80.22 or £347.62 pcm
- Three bedroom home - £90.12 or £390.52 pcm
- Four bedroom home - £105.66 or £457.86 pcm
Don't forget every home is different so you may pay slightly more or less than our average rent.
There's lots of different ways to pay your rent such as direct debit, over the phone and popping into the office.
No, but you do have to pay one months rent in advance. Talk to us about ways to do this if you haven’t got the money up-front.